Discover the Art of Entertaining
How Much To Buy
There is a simple formula to determine the right amount of wine you will need to ensure a successful party.
- Determine the number of guests that will be coming to your event.
- Take the number of guests and multiply by the number of hours the party is intended to last. This will give you the average number of servings you will need.
- Number of Guests x Number of hours = Number of Servings
- Example: 5 guests x 2 hours = 10 Servings
- 750ml bottle = 5 servings
- 1.5L bottle = 10 servings
- 3L bottle = 20 servings
- Example: If you need 10 servings, you could purchase either two 750ml bottles or one 1.5L bottle